Previously paired bluetooth devices will re-connect to the BT-01 transceiver automatically, once both devices are turned back on. When reconnecting, it is important to remember to turn on the transceiver first, before turning on the paired device (such as the headphones) so that it can accept the incoming bluetooth connection from the devices.
Articles in this section
- Is the BT-01 included in my purchase?
- What is the BT-01 Bluetooth Transmitter?
- I am unable to connect my transceiver to my bluetooth device.
- Do I have to connect my headphones to the transceiver every time I want to watch television with them?
- How do I adjust the volume on the transceiver?
- How do I reset the BT-01 Transceiver?