In some extremely rare cases (depending on devices used) the app might not recognise that the firmware has been updated. The easiest way to fix this would be to unpair and forget the headphones from the device, then perform a soft reset and connect back to the mobile device, this should show that the update has gone through. If you have any trouble with this process, please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to help you out!
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my headphones are running out of battery?
- How long do the headphones take to charge?
- How to prompt the firmware update.
- I didn't receive the firmware update email?
- My Android device is displaying a very slow transfer rate.
- Why are there two power switches?
- My App is not recognising the update?
- Why are you asking for permission to see my contacts?
- What are the A-01 headphones made from?