The issue with slow transfer rate on Android is due to the different Bluetooth streams that they could use to communicate with the headphones. Some devices automatically connect via ‘BLE’ (similar to iOS devices) and this is what causes the slower transfer rates. We are working on fixing this preference within the app, however, you might be able to circumvent this by forgetting/repairing the device.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my headphones are running out of battery?
- How long do the headphones take to charge?
- How to prompt the firmware update.
- I didn't receive the firmware update email?
- My Android device is displaying a very slow transfer rate.
- Why are there two power switches?
- My App is not recognising the update?
- Why are you asking for permission to see my contacts?
- What are the A-01 headphones made from?