Product: Audeara A-01
Firmware Version: v1.39
Released: August 2018
The Audeara team is constantly updating our technology to ensure you enjoy the full Audeara Experience, so we recommend updating your firmware every time a new version is released. To learn more, get in contact with our customer support here.
New & Improved:
- Increased overall dynamic range
- New hearing test tone generation system with improved reliability and accuracy.
- Personalisation profile upload speed is over 3 times faster.
- Improved reliability of connection with the Audeara mobile applications.
- Added the ability to change the device name from the Audeara mobile applications.
- Added battery indication for supported iOS devices.
- Reduced overall noise floor.
- Improvements to wired audio mode:
- Volume level is set to maximum while in this mode to avoid dual volume controls.
- Bluetooth disabled while in this mode to reduce battery consumption.
- Removed bass distortion (clipping) when the input device was set to maximum volume.
- Test tone clicking at very high frequencies.
- AVRCP Audio Switching causing some devices not to pause.
- Stopped 'beeping' noise from playing if headphones loose connection to an already paired device.
- Disabled hardware buttons while performing a hearing test
- Removed clinking sound that could be heard while changing audio codecs.
- Power off audio prompt not playing when the battery dies.